Clerk / Recorder
Recording and Copies
Documents can also be mailed to Blaine County Recorder, 206 1st Ave. S., Ste. 200, Hailey, ID 83333.
In person Recording is open to the public, please wear a mask.
In-person recording research and vault access will be limited to one customer at a time with two-hour time limit access. Call ahead if you would like to know if someone is already researching.
To request copies of documents, please call 208-788-5505.
Passport applications are not being accepted by acceptance facilities for Department of State at this time. Please contact travel.state.gov or call their customer service at 1-877-874-7793 for immediate service. We will update our page when acceptance of passport applications is available again.
Passport forms can be downloaded at travel.state.gov.
We are accepting applications for a Marriage License. Only the individuals applying for the license will be allowed. Please no children or family members. Bring your own pen and wear a mask.
The Blaine County Recorder is responsible for:
- Recorded Documents
- All Documents Prior to 1970 are in vault books on location
- Microfiche documents available on location starting in January 1970 ending with Instrument Number 476210
- Scanning documents started on April 23, 2001 with instrument 450331
- Scanned documents (images in our database) begin with 405570 (August 29, 1997) to current date
- Documents are entered into our computers, starting with instrument Number 259334 dated January 2, 1985. Research by name before this number and date are available on location
- Local title companies and abstractors may be contacted for extensive detailed research
- Electronic submissions for Recording Documents may be submitted through Simplifile.