Clerk / Recorder
RECORDER’S/AUDITOR’S OFFICE BUSINESS
The Old Blaine County Courthouse building is closed to the general public due to COVID-19. Business to be conducted will be by appointment only. Call 208-788-5505 to make an appointment for the following services.
Recording and Copies
Make an appointment to record documents in person. Documents can also be mailed to Blaine County Recorder, 206 1st Ave. S., Ste. 200, Hailey, ID 83333. Call or check the website (Blainecounty.org) for fees associated with recording documents.
There will be no in-person research while the building is closed to the general public.
To request copies of documents, please call 208-788-5505.
Make an appointment to apply for a passport. Only essential persons needed for a passport application will be allowed into the building, i.e. applicant, minor child and parents, etc.
Passport forms can be downloaded at travel.state.gov.
Make an appointment to apply for a marriage license. Only the two applicants will be allowed into the building.
These rules will be in effect until April 6 unless otherwise amended by the County Commissioners and the Clerk.
March 17, 2020
The Blaine County Recorder is responsible for:
- Recorded Documents
- All Documents Prior to 1970 are in vault books on location
- Microfiche documents available on location starting in January 1970 ending with Instrument Number 476210
- Scanning documents started on April 23, 2001 with instrument 450331
- Scanned documents (images in our database) begin with 405570 (August 29, 1997) to current date
- Documents are entered into our computers start with instrument Number 259334 dated January 2, 1985 research by name before this number and date are available on location
- Local title companies and abstractors may be contacted for extensive detailed research
- Electronic submissions for Recording Documents may be submitted through Simplifile.